- Resort / Lodge
You'll find Eagles Nest nestled among the pines and birch on Lower Cullen Lake. They offer a relaxing, fun filled vacation for the entire family. Their beachfront is crystal clear, shallow, sandy, and perfect for all ages. The lake provides the perfect habitat for game and pan fish alike and is ideal for family fishing as well as water sports. Stay in a spotlessly clean, well-equipped cabin, most with screened porches and each with its own picnic table, charcoal grill and unique flower garden. The kids will delight in their nature related children's program held weekdays in an authentic tipi. At mile #17, their Paul Bunyan trailside location makes biking, in-line skating, and hiking a must for the outdoor enthusiast. Enjoy continental breakfast Sunday mornings in their rec room. Adult bikes, canoes, a paddleboat, kayaks, and a rowboat are included free. Start a family tradition at Eagles Nest, Nisswa's natural choice on Lower Cullen Lake.
- Relax in spacious northwoods cabins, most with screened porches.
- Kayaks, canoes, rowboats, paddle bike and bicycles included at no charge.
- Enjoy kids activities weekday mornings throughout the summer.
- You'll find the Paul Bunyan Trail at the end of our driveway.
- We're within walking distance of Downtown Nisswa.
- Accepts less than 7 night stay
- Internet Access
- Recreation Equipment Rental
- Structured Kids Activities
- Swimming Beach
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At5Cabin: 1 bedroomMid Summer $1075 wk.Notes: Screened Porches, Sleeps 46Cabin: 2 bedroomsMid Summer $1485Notes: Screened Porches, Sleeps 61Cabin: 3 bedroomsMid Summer $1710Notes: Lakefront, screened porch and deck, sleeps83Cabin: Studio$450/week $80/nightNotes: Sleeps 2 or 3, Cozy
Take MN371 north to downtown Nisswa. Follow Main Street north to Poplar Avenue. Turn right. You'll cross the Paul Bunyan Trail immediately. Our sign and driveway are on the left. You're here!