Galles' Upper Cullen Resort and Campground
LodgingResortsCampgrounds & RV Parks
A family owned housekeeping resort located just five minutes northeast of Nisswa. You'll like that they are close to, but not on, the Paul Bunyan Trail.
Free Wi-Fi. No local lodging tax or service fees.
All cabins are air conditioned and most are newer or newly updated. Some with dishwashers and bathtubs.
You will find a quiet, relaxing setting surrounded by thirty-five acres of heavily wooded grounds for you and your group to enjoy. A ''Family Owned Resort'' Since 1928.
All of their houseKeeping cabins feature microwave ovens, automatic coffee makers, conditioned soft water, cable TV, and cabin-side parking. A BBQ grill and picnic table are also provided and they have firewood for sale in the store. All bed linens and cooking utensils are provided. You will need to bring your own towels and other personal items. An aluminum fishing boat is available at a small additional charge with your cabin rental.
Activities like free weekly hay wagon rides abound during the prime summer season. They also have a 1,500 sq. ft. air conditioned lodge/store with an on-site laundry, Wi-Fi, and game room.
The three-lake Cullen chain boasts some of the most consistent fishing in the Brainerd Lakes Area. Abundant northern, large mouth, and small mouth bass, pan fish, and some walleye will entice all anglers to make Upper Cullen Resort a yearly vacation spot.
A family friendly resort proven safe for children since 1928.
No animals or personal watercraft (jet skis) please.
- Spacious Family based resort for 78 years with ultra-modern, quality cabins on quieter chain of lakes.
- Free Haywagon rides every week during prime season for everyone to enjoy.
- All cabins are air conditioned. All modern cabins include Microwave, Soft Water and Cable TV.
- 35 acre property where wildlife abounds. Feed the live ducks in our duck pond.
- We've earned the business of our many yearly guests. Why don't you try us and see for yourself.