Train Bell Resort
- Resort / Lodge
Train Bell is a premier year-round family resort with a tradition of providing family vacations since 1908. The resort is located 7 miles north of Brainerd and is on the beautiful 110 mile long Paul Bunyan Bike Trail. Train Bell has modern Shoreline Cabins; Villas and Condos with A/C and fireplaces; and 2 large Reunion Homes that can accommodate up to 40 guests.
Train Bell has planned family activities for all ages, train rides on the Train Bell Express, weekly dances, live entertainment, movies on the big screen, bingo, penny hunts, minnow races, ice cream socials, recreation center, guest library, and of course, a chicken toss with ''Charlie the Chicken''. For your convenience there is a guest laundry center, WI-FI, Cable TV and a store filled with gifts, toys, clothing, candy, concessions, refreshments, groceries, personal items and a lot more. For additional fun there is sand volleyball, horseshoes, snakes and ladders toss, texas horseshoes, and multiple playgrounds.
North Long Lake is a 6000 acre crystal clear lake. There is a beautiful safe sandy beach, water volleyball, water basketball, water baseball, great fishing, boatlifts, boat and pontoon rental, free use of paddleboats and kayaks and a whole lot more for the entire family.
Let us help you create lifetime memories for you and your family.
- Planned Family Activities, Dances, Movie Center, Recreation Center, Train Rides, Guest Laundry Center
- 2 Reunion Homes, Condos & Villas with A/C and Fireplaces, Shoreline Cabins, WI-FI, Cable TV
- Gift and Candy Shop, 3 Playgrounds, 45' Wood Train Playset, Volleyball, Horseshoes, Paddleboats & Kayaks, Boat Rentals
- Crystal Clear Water, Safe Level Sandy Beach, Swim Raft, Water Volleyball, Water Baseball & Basketball, Bike Rentals
- Paul Bunyan Trail - Bike, Hike, Roller Blade, Ski or Snowmobile right outside your front door, Great Fishing
- Accepts less than 7 night stay
- Handicap Accessibility
- Internet Access
- Open Year Round
- Recreation Equipment Rental
- Structured Kids Activities
- Swimming Beach
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At1Cabin: 1 bedroom$1145/wkNotes: Sleeps up to 6, lakeside & deck1Cabin: 12 bedrooms$7910/wkNotes: Sleeps up to 40, 8 baths, 4 kitchens, large decks6Cabin: 2 bedrooms$1340/wkNotes: Sleeps 8, lakeside, decks, lofts3Cabin: 3 bedrooms$1645/wkNotes: Sleeps 8+, lakeside, decks, lofts1Cabin: 6 bedrooms$2885/wkNotes: Reunion House, sleeps 22, 3 bath, A/C, large deck4Condo/Townhome: 2 bedrooms$1420/wkNotes: Sleeps 6+, 2 baths, deck, A/C, fireplaces4Condo/Townhome: 3 bedrooms$1980/wkNotes: Sleeps 8+, 2 baths, deck, A/C, fireplace
East side of North Long Lake, 7 miles north of Brainerd on County Road 3. Train Bell is located on the beautiful Paul Bunyan Trail and the 6000 acres of North Long Lake.