2019 Stars & Stripes Days
Fireworks, parades, entertainment! Come celebrate our Independence Day with all sorts of activities July 3 and 4 in Pequot Lakes. This two-day event is loaded with family-friendly events and activities!
REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR CRAFTERS ONLY
This year, we are accepting online credit card payment and MEMBERS ONLY can request an option to be invoiced. Your completed registration application must be sent via e-mail (scan or photo is acceptible) immediately after online registration and payment is complete to ensure your spot is reserved. Please e-mail a photo or scan of your completed registration page to firstname.lastname@example.org for Stars & Stripes Days.
CRAFTER REGISTRATION PAGE
July 3rd Schedule of Events
- 5:00 p.m. - Food Vendors
- 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. - Beer Garden sponsored by Community Action of Pequot Lakes
- 6:00 p.m. Bean Bag Toss Tournament ($10 per Team / 2 players)
- Single elimination tournament bracket play. Each player must throw from behind the front of the box. First team of 2 players to 21 or over, need to win by 2 points with cancelation scoring. Bags are allowed to bounce on the ground onto the board (walking the dog is approved). Boards will be placed 24 ft. apart. Each team is responsible for its own score. Teams playing for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th will be playing best out of three.
- 6:30 p.m. - Band performance
- 10:10 p.m. - Fireworks
- 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. - Firemen's Pancake Breakfast
- 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. - Craft Fair, Food Vendors & Music in Trailside Park
- 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Bungee Trampoline and Kids Climb, Trailside Park South
- 10:00 a.m. - Money in the Haystack and Golden Bobber Hunt, Trailside Park North
- 10:30am - Kiddie Parade and Bed Races (5 per team) Registration at Band Shelter, Trailside Park North
- 11:00am - Kiddie Parade, Veterans Memorial Walking Path; Bed Races, Paul Bunyan Trail, Trailside Park North
- Noon - Stars & Stripes Parade