Gracewin Living Cooperative – opening Spring 2023 - is the newest ownership housing option for active adults age 55+ in the Brainerd Lakes area. We are currently seeking a full-time Community Manager to immediately assist in filling occupancy and coordinating start-up of the new building. Once the building is occupied, the role will enter the property management phase; ensuring that the cooperative operates in an efficient manner that contributes to the overall happiness and contentment of all owners and in alignment with the expectations of the board of directors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with start-up needs of building, including establishing vendor relationships.
- Plan and facilitate events with Shareholders and Reserve Club members.
- Provide tours, plan open houses, and participate in community marketing events.
- Meet with prospective owners and conduct sales presentations.
- Facilitate sale of membership shares, onboard new owners, and manage waiting list.
- Maintain open communication with owners, board of directors, and other committees to ensure the community is running smoothly.
- Facilitate community engagement, both internally and externally.
- Oversee daily supervision of maintenance staff and service providers.
- Ensure timeliness and satisfaction with maintenance requests.
- Manage accounts payable and receivables.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Make purchases and plan for capital expenditures, as required.
- Serve as 24-hour/7-day emergency contact.
- Minor travel for training or event purposes during initial period of employment.
SKILLS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative, with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload.
- Positive, proactive, and friendly with the ability to handle conflict or mediate disputes.
- Ability to work independently with a remote reporting structure.
- 2-5 years prior experience in accounting or property management.
- Prior experience in customer relations, sales, or marketing.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must pass background screening.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical Insurance, fully paid for employee.
- Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Health Savings Account, with employer match.
- Long-term Disability, fully paid for employee.
- Flexible time off and paid holidays.
- 401K retirement savings, with employer contribution.
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter & resume to:
Lisa Anteau, Head of Sales & Marketing
Nile, Inc. | 700 Main Avenue | Fargo, ND 58103
(701) 551-2108 for questions