GOLF OUTSIDE SERVICES
REPORTS TO: PGA Head Pro
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Meet and greet guests and tend to guest’s golf clubs.
- Keep cart barn and practice areas clean and inviting at all times.
- Clean and wash carts on a regular basis, keeping an adequate supply of cars staged in front of cart barn.
- Fetch rental clubs. Clean and return to storage.
- Set-up, maintain, and pick up practice range.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Golf knowledge preferred, but will train if necessary.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.