Recreation Program Leader
Serve as a program leader for visiting groups of campers with Developmental/Cognitive Disabilities. Provide activity leadership with a goal of building self-confidence, self-esteem, encouraging social skills, and developing an appreciation for the outdoors. No direct care or overnight related tasks. Positions available May to Oct based on availability. Modern housing included.
- Work as an effective and positive team member to provide a safe and encouraging camp environment
- Utilize the resources at CLC to facilitate camp experiences for visiting groups by leading a variety of recreational and outdoor education activities
- Assist with the general upkeep and development of programs
- Confident communication skills and the ability to lead outdoor activities for camping groups
- Desire to share recreation interests and environmental knowledge with others
Must be 18 years or older. Prior camp experience or previous experience working with persons with developmental disabilities is a plus but not necessary. Orientation and training will be provided. To apply, please submit application on website, email to email@example.com-- or mail to-- 1620 Mary Fawcett Memorial Dr. East Gull Lake, MN. 56401.