Loan Administrator III
First Western Bank & Trust is currently looking for a full-time Loan Administrator III in our Baxter, MN location. Schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Provides administrative support to the lending team through customer service, preparing forms and documents, maintaining loan files, and processing a variety of deposit and loan-related transactions. Responsible for loan servicing, on-going customer service, billing, payment processing and General Ledger accounts within an environment of high work volumes and established deadlines. Independently handles production tasks requiring knowledge of lending documents, policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Obtain information related to the commercial and ag loan origination process including: ordering appraisals, environmental reports, credit reports, customer identification verifications, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) searches, business entities searches, insurance information, flood certificates and various other items
* Prepare, type and process materials required for loan closing, statements, checks, escrow letters, journals, etc.
* Order preliminary title policies, attorney preliminary title opinions and update abstracts for loan commitments and review with loan officer
* Prepare commercial and agricultural loan documents including but not limited to notes, security agreements and guarantees according to processing guidelines
* Complete loan servicing tasks such as filing documentation, maintaining the loan files, working tickler reports, continuing lien filings, processing servicing requests, processing participant bank payments, completing necessary reporting, and process paid loans
* Associate’s degree in business, finance, accounting or the equivalent in related work experience
* Previous experience in banking, lending products or services, and documentation preferred
* Experience with managing files, loan documents and records
* Knowledge of administrative, clerical procedures and accounting principles preferred
* Proficient computer skills required; especially in Microsoft Office and bank loan software programs
First Western Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.