49th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade & Celebration in Crosslake
Saturday, March 18, 2023
For nearly 50 years, Crosslake has been celebrating the coming of Spring with a St Patrick’s Day Parade. What started out in the 70’s as a remedy for Cabin Fever, has grown into a destination event for thousands of green-clad, Irish-for-a-day, weekend enthusiasts. Some build a float and travel the 1.5-mile-long route tossing hundreds of pounds of candy and trinkets, and others set up lawn chairs, days in advance to get ”their perfect spot” for family and friends. While the parade is the highlight, the celebration begins days before as we sweep the streets of snow, adorn our shops in green and pre-game with a Treasure Hunt, Live Music, the Clover Dash 5K and more! Mark your calendars for March 16-18, 2023 and see for yourself why the Crosslake St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Celebration has been declared the Best of the Brainerd Lakes AND the Best in the State!
Official St. Patrick's Day long sleeve t-shirts, totes and stickers - For sale at the Crosslake Chamber Welcome Center (35446 County Rd 3).
Parade Participation Form - must accompany certificate of motor vehicle insurance
ALL EVENTS LISTED BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Thursday, March 16
- 9 a.m. 1st clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O' Gold
Friday, March 17 - HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY
- 9 a.m. 2nd clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O' Gold
Saturday, March 18
9 a.m. - 3rd and final clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O'Gold
9 a.m. - 9th Annual Clover Dash 5K and Kids Run
- Packet pickup at Whitefish Lodge & Suites Fri. evening 4-6p.m. or Sat. morning at 8 a.m.
- Run or walk the parade route to find your perfect parade viewing spot!
10 a.m. - Entertainment, Shopping and Festivities in Crosslake Town Square
- Lucky Lanyard Deals and Discounts at participating businesses city-wide
- Sponsor and Feature lineup begins 11 a.m. at Swann Drive West entrance
- General parade lineup begins at 12 p.m. at Swann Drive East entrance
- 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Parade Participant Shuttle Service - for parade participants only
- Park & Ride free shuttle transportation from the Crosslake Log Church (37218 CR 66) to parade lineup in Crosslake Town Square (35770 Allen Ave).
- Drop off all your float riders/walkers in the Town Square parade lineup area.
- One vehicle driver can then proceed to The Log Church to take the shuttle back to meet your group.
2 p.m. 49th ANNUAL ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE Shamrocks & Shenanigans
- Featuring fabulous parade floats and entertainment including American Legion Color Guard, zippy cars driven by Minnesota Shrine organizations, clowns, classic cars, boats, horse drawn carriage and more!
- Chamber Bucks awarded to top 3 for-business entries and top 1 non-profit organization entry.
- Parade judges are located in the Sunspace Porch in Crosslake Town Square
Post Parade Entertainment in Crosslake at businesses and establishments
- 2023 St. Patrick's Day Committee: Dawn Maucieri (Maucieri's Italian Bistro), Heather Jones (The Log Church), Brandon Pederson (Edina Realty), Brian Thull (North Country Lawn Care), Bob Heales (Crosslake Public Safety Commission), Melissa Krueger (Simply Rustic Floral Design), Amy Wannebo (Lakes Area Septic Design), Elysha Novak (Crow Wing Kayaks) Mallory Goerges (Pequot Tool and Manufacturing)and Cindy Myogeto (Crosslake Chamber)
2022 BEST IN PARADE FEATURES
1st Place - Quality Fabricating/Radtke Service
2nd Place - First National Bank
3rd Place - Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant
Best in Float - Non Profit - Crosslake Ideal Lions
Hubbard Radio's Most Enthusiastic - First National Bank