Resort, Campground and Cabin Show
Friday, October 28, 2022 (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) (CDT)
The Vendor Show is open to the public and free to attend on Friday, October 28 from 9:00am - 4:00pm at the Cragun's Resort Sports Centre.
Who Should Attend?
- Owners of resorts, campgrounds, lake homes, and VRBO/rental cabins
Why Should You Attend?
- Vendors for the CMR show will be representatives of businesses that work directly with owners of resorts, campgrounds, lake homes and VRBO/rental cabins. Such as: contractors, electricians, property care, lake shore services, banks, insurance, furniture, appliances, and more!
Promote your business and services to hundreds of owners of resorts, campgrounds, lake homes, and VRBO/rental cabins located throughout the state of Minnesota!
Booth Fee- $800 (8'x10' space; $200 for additional booth space)
- Discounted fee for Brainerd Lakes/Crosslake/Pequot Lakes Chamber Members ($500; save $300)
- 8'x10' booth, two chairs, and an 8' table with a tablecloth. Use your booth to display your products and services to resorts and campgrounds throughout the state and cabin owners from Central Minnesota.
- Free electricity at your booth. Please let us know if you need electricity on the Registration Form! CMR event coordinators will assign booth locations.
- Welcome packet: Your business name, address, phone number, website, and email address will be included in each resort and campground conference attendee's welcome packet.
- Minnesota Resorter Magazine: Your information will also be published in the Minnesota Resorter, our periodical published three times a year. It is distributed to every resort and campground in Minnesota, leading to potential future sales.
- You will receive a list of resort and campground attendees registered for the conference.
- Lunch-we will provide a box lunch on the day of the Vendor Show (Max 2 per Vendor).
The deadline to register is 10/21/2022.
Attend the 3 Day CMR Fall Conference
This year’s Community of Minnesota Resorts conference will be held at Cragun’s on Gull Lake Thursday, October 27-Saturday, October 29. Owners, operators and managers of resorts and campgrounds are encouraged to attend the entire conference. Cost to attend is the same whether you are a CMR member resort/campground or not. Non-member resorts and campgrounds that join qualify for the Special First Attendee Offer described below.
- $200 / Attend all 3 days
- $75 / Attend 1 day
New for 2022! Special First Attendee Offer: The admission fee for the first attendee from each individual resort/campground to CMR's 2022 Fall Conference will be credited to your 2023 - 2024 CMR Annual Membership. (NOTE: Credit for first attendee admission fee will not exceed the actual 2023/2024 membership fee for each resort or campground, or up to $200 maximum.)
Conference Schedule (subject to change):
- 12:00 - 1:30pm Welcome and registration
- 1:30 - 5:00pm General Sessions / Speakers / Crackerbarrels
- 5:00 - 6:00pm Check into rooms at Cragun's Resort
- 6:00 - 8:00pm Poolside entertainment with Magic Nick
- 7:15 - 8:00am Breakfast
- 8:00am Silent auction begins
- 8:15 - 9:00am Resorter of the Year award
- 9:00 - 12:00pm Vendor show
- 12:00 - 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 4:00pm Vendor show
- 4:00 - 5:00pm Live auction
- 4:00 - 5:20pm CMR annual meeting
- 6:00 - 7:00pm Dinner
- 6:00 - 7:00pm Casino night
- 8:30 - 11:00pm Marc Bloomquist hospitality room
- 7:00 - 8:00am CMR board meeting
- 7:00 - 8:00am Breakfast
- 8:00 - 12:00pm General sessions / speakers / crackerbarrels
- 12:00 - 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 3:30pm General sessions / speakers / crackerbarrels
- 3:30 - 4:00pm Live auction
- 12:15 -12:30pm Wrap up and door prize
Dick Beardsley- Inspirational speaker, innkeeper and fishing guide
Keila McCracken- Peacemaker Resources at Bemidji University, artisan textile designer and owner of Bare Cloth
Hanna Peura- Business owner of Compass Rose and CMR associate member
Jeff Forester- Executive director of MN Lakes and Rivers
11000 Cragun's Drive
Brainerd, MN 56401 United States