A small company in the heart of the Brainerd Lakes Area is looking for a CAD Technician with knowledge and experience.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Perform entry level drafting duties (Carlson 2022 AutoCAD based program) for land survey projects.
- Assisting Registered Land Surveyors with CAD productions, deed research, boundary analysis, easement and boundary descriptions, and computing coordinate files for field crew.
- Work with Surveyors, office staff, and other technicians.
- Position requires 2 year minimum of land surveying experience in a cad technician role.
- Knowledge of ALTA surveys, boundary analysis, topographic surveys, preparation of easement documents, legal descriptions, final plat preparation, construction staking
- Proficiently operate AutoCAD based program for production activities.
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multiple task and problem solve.
- Use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to perform efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and enjoys learning new knowledge.
- Works well independently and as a team.
Availability: Full-Time (Monday through Friday) No weekends, No overnights. Internship is an option
Salary: Depending on Experience